Here are my TOP 6 Reasons why you need to secure your place.
- Themed days including Circus, Wild Animals, Super Heroes and more... The addition of a theme awakens your child's imagination. Expect appropriate music, decorations and a chance for your child to dress up as part of the theme (please make sure your child can still move easily). The Coaching Team love dressing up too and getting into the spirit of things. Everyone gets involved!
- Everyone learns Gymnastics, Trampolining & Acro too! At Camp we have 3 Super-Fun Learning Zones and it's a great opportunity for your child to learn everything and to find out what they enjoy the most.
- Supercharge your child's learning with 4 jam-packed hours each day from 9am - 1pm. Your child will really have a headstart by cramming in so much fun and learning. Your child will receive as much as 1 month's learning in 1 day and 4 month's learning in 4 days. Expect your budding gymnast to improve by leaps and bounds.
- Children become stronger, fitter and healthier. I know that you all want the very best start in life for your children and bringing your child to gymnastics (when I say gymnastics, I mean trampolining and freerunning too) is a brilliant decision as I believe that gymnastics really is the foundation of all sports, so when your child does gymnastics all their other sports will improve as well!
- Tumble Camps are super-fun and children LOVE to be part of them! I know how much your children love going to Tumble Camp and due to popular demand we have added more Tumble Camps throughout the year during all school holidays (yes, Half Term too!) as well as adding Trampolining Masterclasses to your school holiday calendar. This means lots more fun for everyone.
- Tumble Camps build your child's confidence as they learn new skills! Each hour at Camp whilst your child is perfecting a new move and making progress whilst hearing valuable feedback from their coaches, your child's confidence is beginning to soar as they realise all they have achieved. They may even come home with a medal or a hug from the Flair mascot Freddie Flair Bear the Confidence Bear!
Tumble Camps are suitable for children aged 4-17 years and for total beginners through to expert. The children are grouped into small groups of relevant ages and skill level.
If your child loves to BOUNCE more than anything else then don't let them miss our TRAMPOLINING MASTERCLASSES!
This is where your child reaches for the sky, twists and turns and gets some really BIG AIR, and for the more advanced even SOMERSAULTS!
Trampolining Masterclasses are suitable for children aged 5-17 years and all abilities are welcome.
We hope you now realise why it's such a great idea to send your child to gymnastics camp and are now wondering how you can secure your place.
Book online here > www.GymnasticsCamp.co.uk
Or just call us on 01483 654440
We can't wait to see you.
Holiday Tumble Camp Guru